Date of Last Update: January 4, 2021
Information We Collect
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than what is necessary for us to provide the website Services.
For visiting, viewing, accessing, browsing, surfing or using the website, you may be asked to submit the following types of personal data:
Personal Data: This may include personal information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as Full Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, any payment gateway details such as Debit/Credit Card information (only for payment processing) and such other information, data and materials as we may deem necessary for provision of the website Services. We utilize third party companies who use customer data to connect with processing services for us.
Communication Data: This may include data relating to any communication that you send to us whether that be through the consultation/contact form on the website, through e-mail or any other mode of communication that you use to contact us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of potential legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case is to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend potential legal claims.
Technical Data: This may include data about your use of the website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on the website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use the website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access the website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of the website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and the website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer the website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Marketing Data: This may include data about your preferences in receiving marketing material from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Personal Data, Communication Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data (collectively the “Data”) as described herein.
Consent and its Withdrawal
We will process the Data only after taking written instructions/consent from you mostly in electronic form in the form of Clickable button or a checkbox.
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at www.travelindustrysolutions.com.
You agree that we may from time to time send e-mail messages to you which offer services, promotions, subscriptions or registration-based services or other material. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing lists so that you receive no further email communication from us.
Our emails provide the users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email, OR if you are having trouble, you may opt-out by writing us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your preferences will then be updated.
How We Use and Process the Data
The Data collected by us from you may be used to provide you the website Services and better understand your needs in relation thereto, to correspond with you and reply to any of your questions relating to the website Services.
We will not rent or sell your Data to others. We may store the Data in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
If you provide any Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that data for the following purposes:
· verifying your identity.
· sending you a welcome e-mail.
· providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback or disputes.
· conducting marketing analysis, sending surveys or newsletters, contacting you about the website Services, activities, special events or offers from us or our partners and for other marketing, information, service development and promotional purposes.
· making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
· sending you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings and the like) regarding services you are receiving and for billing and collection purposes.
· provide and maintain the website Services.
· notifying you about changes to the website Services.
· sending you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us.
· enhancing and improve the website or the website Service such as through personalized features and content.
· analyzing the use of the website and the website Services and the people visiting to improve our content and website and the website Services:
· investigating, preventing or to take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies or as otherwise required by law.
We shall ensure that:
· the Data collected and processed for and on our behalf by any party is collected and processed in accordance with applicable data privacy laws.
· you are always made fully aware of the reasons for the collection of Data and are given details of the purpose(s) for which the Data will be used.
· the Data is only collected to the extent that is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it is required.
· no Data is held for any longer than necessary in light of the purpose(s) for which it is required.
· whenever cookies or similar technologies are used online by us, they shall be used strictly in accordance with applicable laws.
· you will be informed if any Data submitted by you online cannot be fully deleted at your request under normal circumstances and how to request deletion of any other copies of that Data, where it is within your right to do so.
· appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect the Data.
· data is transferred securely, whether it is transmitted electronically or in hard copy.
· you can fully exercise your rights with ease and without hindrance.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose the Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· comply with a legal obligation.
· protect and defend our rights or property.
· prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing.
· protect the personal safety of users of the website Services or the public.
· protect against legal liability.
When necessary, we may also disclose and transfer your Data to our professional advisors, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
Your Data may be stored and processed at the servers in the United States, Europe or any other country in which we or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
We will only retain your Data preferably for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any record retention or reporting requirements under applicable laws. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the Data, we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
How We Protect Your Information
We store all the Data submitted by you through the website at a secure database.
We are concerned with protecting your privacy and Data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Data you transmit or guarantee that your Data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security of the website, you can contact us at email@example.com
Any Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any service providers engaged by us and third parties.
Compliance with CalOPPA
· Users can visit our site anonymously.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers’ or mobile devices’ hard drive or memory that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within the website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from the website on to their computers hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from the website and its external serving vendors.
We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We may use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the website, to track users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We may track the referring URL (the web page you left before coming to the website) and the pages, links, and graphics of the website you visited. We do so because it allows us to evaluate the reputation and responsiveness of specific web pages and any promotional programs we may be running.
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impair the website Services or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.
Our website, products and services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our website, products or services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, then we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the website Services (“Third Party Service Providers “), to provide the website Services on our behalf, to perform website Services-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the website Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Occasionally there may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, and we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
(Last updated: 1/4/2021)
This California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (“Notice”) is provided by Group Escapes 4 Less, Inc. d/b/a Your Group Escapes described below. Referred to in this Notice as “we” or “us.”
This Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal information about California residents. The Notice also explains certain rights that California residents have under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). This Notice explains how California residents can exercise their rights under the CCPA to request that we: (1) provide certain personal information that we have collected about them during the past 12 months, along with related information described below, or (2) delete certain personal information that we have collected from them.
The CCPA only applies to information about residents of California. If you are not a resident of California, you may submit a request and we will process it, as described in this Notice, even though the CCPA does not require us to do so. In accepting, processing, and responding to requests by individuals who are not California residents, we will apply all of the same limitations and exceptions under the CCPA to those requests as apply to requests made by California residents. We reserve the right to change or stop the practice of accepting requests from individuals who are not California residents at any time and without prior notice.
Under the CCPA, “personal information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household. This information is referred to in this Notice as “Personal Data.”
Categories of Personal Data that We Collect and Disclose
We collect and disclose Personal Data in a variety of contexts. For example, we collect and disclose Personal Data to provide individual and commercial financial products and services, and for our employment and human resource purposes.
The Personal Data that we collect, use, or disclose about a specific California resident will depend on, for example, our relationship or interaction with that individual. During the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Data:
1. Personal unique identifiers, such as full name
2. Personal information, including contact details such as telephone number and address
3. Purchase information, such as products and services obtained and transaction histories
4. Internet or online information such as browsing history, and information regarding interaction with our websites, applications, or advertisements
During the past 12 months, we have also disclosed the categories of Personal Data listed above for our business purposes. We have not, however, sold Personal Data that is subject to the CCPA’s sale limitations. The CCPA defines a “sale” as the disclosure of Personal Data for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Why We Collect Personal Data and How We Use It
The purposes for which we collect and use Personal Data depend on, among other things, our relationship or interaction with a specific California resident. The below lists the purposes for which we collect and use Personal Data in different contexts.
Purposes for Collection and Use Examples
· Provide and manage products and services
· Establish and process transactions for our products and services
· Support the ongoing management and maintenance of our products and services
· Support our everyday operations, including to meet risk and legal requirements
· Perform accounting, monitoring, and reporting
· Manage, improve, and develop our business
· Market, personalize, develop, as well as improve our products and services
· Conduct research and analysis, including to drive product and services innovation
· Support customer relationship management
Sources of Personal Data
The sources from which we collect Personal Data depend on, among other things, our relationship or interaction with a specific California resident. The information below lists the categories of sources from which we collect Personal Data in different contexts.
· From California residents directly, or other individuals acting on their behalf, through physical (e.g., paper application), audible (e.g., phone), or electronic (e.g., website, social media) sources.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Data
The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data depend on, among other things, our relationship or interaction with a specific California resident. The information below lists the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data in different contexts.
Requests Under the CCPA
A California resident has the right to request that we:
1. Disclose to you the following information covering the 12-month period prior to your request (“Access Request”):
a. The categories of Personal Data we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Data.
b. The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Data about you.
c. The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Data about you, and the categories of Personal Data disclosed.
d. The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you; and
2. Delete Personal Data we collected from you (“Deletion Request”).
If you are a California resident, a business may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Responding to Requests
Privacy and data protection laws, other than the CCPA, apply to much of the Personal Data that we collect, use, and disclose. When these laws apply, Personal Data may be exempt from, or outside the scope of, Access Requests and Deletion Requests. As a result, in some instances, we may decline all or part of an Access Request or Deletion Request related to this Personal Data. This means that we may not provide some or all of this Personal Data when you make an Access Request. Also, we may not delete some or all of this Personal Data when you make a Deletion Request.
As examples, our processing of or response to an Access Request or Deletion Request may not include some or all of the following Personal Data:
· Consumer Accounts. Personal Data connected with consumer accounts used for personal, family, or household purposes. We have other privacy notices describing use and sharing of this data, for example, Group Escapes 4 Less, Inc. d/b/a Your Group Escapes Consumer Privacy Notice, available at www.yourgroupescapes.com.
· Employment. Personal Data about an individual who is a current or former employee (team member) or job applicant, and we use that Personal Data within the context of that individual’s role as a current or former employee (team member) or job applicant.
· Business-to-Business Relationships. Certain Personal Data we collect in the course of providing a product or service to another business, or in the course of receiving a product or service from another business.
The types of Personal Data described above are examples. We have not listed all types of Personal Data that may not be included when we respond to or process Access Requests or Deletion Requests.
In addition to the above examples, we may not include Personal Data when we respond to or process Access Requests or Deletion Requests when the CCPA recognizes another exception. For example, we will not provide the Personal Data about another individual where doing so would adversely affect the data privacy rights of that individual. As another example, we will not delete Personal Data when it is necessary to maintain that Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation.
How to Make Requests
If you are a California resident, you can make an Access Request or a Deletion Request by:
1. Contacting us at 844-434-5377; or
2. Submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Notice
We may change or update this Notice periodically. When we do, we will post the revised Notice on this webpage indicating when the Notice was “Last Updated.”
This Notice is provided by Group Escapes 4 Less, Inc. d/b/a Your Group Escapes